Sedona is a sweet and simple anytime cardigan with a ribby collar and front band detailing. Her off-the-neck ribbed collar is cool and relaxed for summer. Sedona is topdown and seamless. Give her a try in an all season cotton-wool blend (as shown) or make her up in a wonderful alpaca or wool for fall/winter. Put in a zipper for a zippy, ribby anytime cardi !!
$ 6.00 USD
Sedona Sizing (to fit bust):
32-35 36-39 40-43 44-47 48-51
- 650 (750, 850, 950, 1050) yards (#4) light worsted weight yarn
- #6- 29" or 32" circular needle
- #5- 16" and 29" or 32"
- stitch markers: color A and color B
- waste yarn
- darning needle
- really cute buttons, clasps, chain, silk ribbon or any other great embellishment to use as a closure!
20 stitches x 4" in stockinette stitch
Sedona Suggested Yarns:
- Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece
- Cascade Sierra (pictured in blue)
- Cascade Pima Tencel
- Plymouth Jeannee (pictured in white)
- Classic Elite Summer Set
Suggested Yarns for a Winter Sedona
- Cascade 220
- Cascade Pure Alpaca
- Berroco Blackstone Tweed
- Plymouth Galway Worsted
- Alpaca With a Twist Temptation